Brand Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! Our company is all about health, wellness and simply feeling your best in a way that is unique to your lifestyle. Whether it's in the comfort of your living room, in the gym or out with the girls, we aim to help you find bliss as you move through daily life activities.
The Bliss Fit Ambassador program is an opportunity to share and promote our carefully crafted athleisure brand with your community and connect with like minded people, all while earning commissions.
As an ambassador you’ll be an extension of the brand and will be invited to private events, have priority access to new releases and giveaways.
Below are the terms of this agreement.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to My Bliss Fit LLC.When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the Company.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Own social media accounts specifically Instagram and or Tik Tok.
- Must align with the brands values.
As a brand ambassador of the company you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s services 2x monthly minimum.
- Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for the Company
- Collaborate with other ambassadors when required
- Occasionally attend events, if requested by the Company.
- Tag @myblissfitco and #blissbf on instagram and tiktok posts
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectionable content - subject to the sole direction of the Company.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and the Company.
The ambassador must used text such as “#blissbf” to disclose this relationship.
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
The ambassador will be paid 15% of every sale generated through their promo code.
Ambassadors will access and track their sales through their online portal.
This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote the Company’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
The company grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
The company may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador works as an independent contractor, not considered an employee.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with the company with written notice of 30 days.
You expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.
Bliss Fit will communicate ambassador approval and other important updates through email as needed.
Sign up here